JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
August 1, 2014 - January 31, 2015
Position Title/Short Description
Section: US: Other Academic (Visiting or Temporary)
Location: Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts, UNITED STATES
JEL Classification: 00 -- Default: Any Field
Full Text of JOE Listing:
The Center for Retirement Research at Boston College announces the 2015 Dissertation Fellowship Program for research on retirement income and disability insurance issues. The program is funded by the U.S. Social Security Administration.
• Supports doctoral candidates writing dissertations on retirement income and disability insurance issues. The program is open to scholars in all academic disciplines.
• Awards up to three fellowships of $28,000.
• The submission deadline for proposals is January 31, 2015.
Grant award recipients will be announced in March 2015.
• Visit the Dissertation Fellowship website to view the proposal guidelines.
For questions, please contact:
Center for Retirement Research at Boston College
258 Hammond Street, Chestnut Hill, MA 02467
(617) 552-1762 • fax: (617) 552-0191 •