JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
August 1, 2014 - January 31, 2015
Business School, Hunan University
Position Title/Short Description
Section: International:Full-Time Academic (Permanent, Tenure Track or Tenured)
Location: Changsha, Hunan, CHINA
JEL Classification: M -- Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting
E-commerce and Logistics
Full Text of JOE Listing:
The Business School at Hunan University prides itself on the 100-year history of business education which dates back to the establishment of Hunan Business Educator Training Institute in 1911. It currently offers undergraduate program, master program, and doctoral program which cover major areas of business administration and management science; as well as professional master programs, including MBA, EMBA, MPAcc, Master of auditing, and Master of asset evaluation. The faculty in our school demonstrates academic achievements in their own areas by numerous honours, such as the academician of Chinese Academy of Engineering, Cheong Kong Scholars, awardees of National Outstanding Youth Foundation, Distinguished Professors of Lotus Scholarship Program (Hunan Province), and Members of the National Outstanding Talents Project. They are also awarded the: Innovative Research Group (National Natural Science Foundation of China), and Cheong Kong Scholars and Innovative Research Group (Ministry of Education).
Assistant Professor/Associated Professor/ Professor in Management Science, Financial Engineering, Econometrics, Business Administration, Marketing, E-commerce and Logistics, Accounting, Finance, Information Management.
Number of vacancies: 10
Responsibilities and Requirements:
• Conduct full-time lecturing and research in the disciplines of management science and business administration.
• Obtained a PhD degree from an internationally renowned university.
• Research experience with outstanding academic achievements will be a huge plus.
• Applications of non-Chinese origin should have basic Chinese communication skills.
• Build research teams; recruit and cultivate high-level young talents; advise young researchers for international competence
• Promote the level and international influence of relevant disciplines; participate in the curriculum construction and development; develop and coordinate international academic exchange events and collaboration
• Apply for research grant of national key research projects; make academic achievements with international reputation
• Publish papers in leading journals as the first or corresponding author affiliated to Business School of Hunan University
Compensation and Benefits:
• Competitive Remuneration Package which is negotiatable.
- Letters of Reference
- Research Papers
- Job Market Paper