JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
August 1, 2014 - January 31, 2015
Position Title/Short Description
Section: Full-Time Nonacademic
Location: Raleigh , North Carolina, UNITED STATES
JEL Classification: 00 -- Default: Any Field
Full Text of JOE Listing:
The PeopleFluent Research Institute is a team of experts and support staff within PeopleFluent who specialize in applying statistics, economics, and industrial organizational psychology to matters related to equal employment opportunity, affirmative action, and fair labor standards.
We are seeking to fill a position on our team with an individual who will utilize his or her expertise to help organizations manage legal risks associated with their employment practices.
Senior-level position handles complex problems regularly, has wide latitude for independent judgment, and may oversee the work of associate- and base-level consultants.
• Ph.D. degree in Statistics, Psychology, Economics, or Sociology.
• Minimum seven (7) years of experience applying principles from the Ph.D. field in full-time teaching, consulting, or other professional positions as evidenced by descriptions of how such experience was attained.
• Minimum three (3) years of experience conducting quantitative analyses of matters related to equal employment opportunity, affirmative action, or fair labor standards, of which a minimum two (2) years include supporting and defending federal contractors during affirmative action compliance audits conducted by the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs, as evidenced by descriptions of how such experience was attained.
• Minimum two (2) years of experience overseeing the work of support staff or lower-level consultants in a consulting practice as evidenced through descriptions of how such experience was attained.
• Experience developing computer programs using SAS or STATA as evidenced through submitted examples of SAS or STATA programming code including descriptive statements explaining what the code does.
• Excellent organizational, time management and project management skills as evidenced through descriptions of prior project work.
• Excellent writing skills as evidenced through submitted writing samples.
• Minimum five (5) presentations delivered to professional associations as evidenced through descriptions of the presentations, conference agendas, evaluation forms, or presentation slideshows.
- External Application Link