JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
August 1, 2014 - January 31, 2015
Duff and Phelps
Position Title/Short Description
Section: US: Full-Time Academic (Permanent, Tenure Track or Tenured)
Locations: Chicago, Illinois, UNITED STATES
New York, New York, UNITED STATES
Boston, Massachusetts, UNITED STATES
Washington, District of Columbia, UNITED STATES
JEL Classification: G2 -- Financial Institutions and Services
Full Text of JOE Listing:
At Duff & Phelps, we stand for the qualities that power sound decisions. And we believe that behind every good decision, you'll find solid thinking, proven experience and valuable insight. But all the numbers and facts in the world mean nothing without a top team of professionals to make sense of them all.
Providing unique solutions through the delivery of quality transfer pricing and economic consulting services that demonstrate the expertise and integrity on which we pride ourselves.
• Performing in-depth client, industry, and market research
• Conducting financial and statistical analysis
• Independently gathering data through direct client interaction
• Designing and leveraging complex financial models
• Contributing to the development of client reports and presentations, industry publications, and proposals
• PhD in Economics, preferably in Industrial Organization or other Microeconomics discipline.
• At least one year of prior business or consulting experience, ideally related to transfer pricing or litigation support.
• Strong analytical, comprehension, research and problem solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
• Leadership experience and strong personal integrity
• Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
• Commitment to obtaining outstanding results
• Excellent relationship management skills and an entrepreneurial spirit
- External Application Link
- Letters of Reference Instructions Below