ASSA 2018 Housing Information
Please note that Convention Management Resources (CMR) will be the new housing company for the 2018 meetings, and there are several changes to the hotel booking process:
- You may be placed in a brief queue when linking to the housing site. When it is your turn, you will be redirected automatically.
- Please refer to the step by step instructions below should you encounter "Waitlist Info" during the hotel selection and reservation process. This occurs occasionally when requesting room nights outside of the conference dates. A process called "waitlisting" is used to let ASSA know to contact the hotel for additional room nights. In most cases we are able to secure the additional room nights to meet your needs.
Waitlist Instructions (Making a request for unavailable nights):
- If the desired dates are not available at your preferred hotel, a "Waitlist Info" button will display next to the hotel listing. Select the "Show Availability" link to identify which dates are available and complete the reservation for the available dates.
- Once the reservation is complete, at bottom of page, choose "Change Reservation."
- Change the dates to your desired arrival and departure dates. (Do not click "Continue." The button will change to "Waitlist" after you change your dates.)
- Select the "Waitlist" button that now appears next to your reserved hotel. (Note: your original dates will remain secured.)
- Your preferred hotel will already be selected in the dropdown. You may select two alternate hotels, but it is not necessary. Select "Submit."
- You will receive a waitlist acknowledgement by email.
- We will contact the hotel on your behalf to try to secure your additional requested nights. If these are added, you will receive an updated confirmation e-mail.
ASSA Housing Customer Contact Center
Monday-Friday, 9am-9pm (Eastern Time)
855-347-1779 (Toll Free U.S. & Canada)
(415) 979-2292 (Outside the U.S. & Canada)