AEA Summer Program Application
Requirements and Details
- Be enrolled in or be a recent graduate of a degree-granting program at a college/university in the U.S., Puerto Rico, or other U.S. territory.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher (on a 4.0 scale).
- Have completed at least two years of undergraduate education.
- Have a strong interest in pursuing a doctoral degree.
- College/University Fall 2016 transcript(s).
- Two (2) letters of recommendation with a minimum of one (1) from faculty.
- Two short-essay responses. (The questions will be found in the application itself.)
- Program runs from June 1 – July 30, 2017.
- All successful students receive a $3,250 stipend.
- Round-trip travel to and from East Lansing, MI is provided.
- Room and board on the MSU campus are provided for the program’s duration.
- Opportunities to do and present research at the program conference are included.
- All applications are to be completed on-line.
- A completed MSU AEA Summer Program application must be RECEIVED by January 31, 2017. Applications must be complete to be reviewed. Please submit completed applications on-line.