U.N. Statistics Division This section of the U.N. collects various statistical information. It is broadly broken down into the following areas:
They also offer newsletters on these and other offerings.
- Classifications Registry
- This section keeps information on statistical classifications.
- Demographic and Social Statistics Databases
- This includes their demographic yearbook and related demographic
and social indicators.
- Monthly Bulletin of Statistics Online
- This section provides updated data.
- UN Common Database
- 8 million data elements
- Commodity and Trade Database
- query for trade flows between countries
- Millenium Indicators Database
- National Accounts Main Aggregates Database
- annual data of many countries's basic national income and product