ASSA 2019 Housing Information
Convention Management Resources (CMR) is the housing company for the 2019 meetings.
ASSA Housing Customer Contact Center
Monday - Friday, 9am - 9pm (Eastern Time)
(855) 347-1779 (Toll Free U.S. & Canada)
(415) 979-2292 (Outside U.S. & Canada)
- You may be placed in a brief queue when linking to the housing site. When it is your turn, you will be redirected automatically.
- A process called "waitlisting" is used by CMR to let ASSA know to contact the hotel for additional room nights outside of the conference dates. In most cases we are able to secure the additional nights to meet your needs. If you encounter the "Waitlist Info" button during the hotel selection and reservation process, please refer to the step-by-step instructions below.
Waitlist Instructions (Making a request for unavailable nights):
- If the desired dates are not available at your preferred hotel, a "Waitlist Info" button will display next to the hotel listing. Select the "Show Availability" link to identify which dates are available and complete the reservation for the available dates.
- Once the reservation is complete, at bottom of page, choose "Change Reservation."
- Change the dates to your desired arrival and departure dates. (Do not click "Continue." The button will change to "Waitlist" after you change your dates.)
- Select the "Waitlist" button that now appears next to your reserved hotel. (Note: your original dates will remain secured.)
- Your preferred hotel will already be selected in the dropdown. You may select two alternate hotels, but it is not necessary. Select "Submit."
- You will receive a waitlist acknowledgement by email.
- After we contact the hotel, we will send you an email communicating whether or not the additional nights were secured for you.