0 votes
asked ago in General Economics Questions by (120 points)
Hello community members,

I’m thrilled to announce a new research grant for graduate students funded by Dobility, the makers of SurveyCTO.

This grant is designed to support graduate researchers who want to carry out innovative, impactful research. Find all the details and the application here: https://www.surveycto.com/data-collection-research-grant-2021/

What is the SurveyCTO Data Collection Research Grant and who is it for?

The research grant is available for all global graduate students who’ll be carrying out data collection heavy research in the 2021-2022 academic year. Grant awardees will receive:

- At least $2,000 towards data collection research expenses
- A free annual subscription to SurveyCTO (worth $2,376)
- Access to our expert support team
- Visibility for their data collection project

When is the deadline and how are applications assessed?

The deadline for applications is September 30, 2021.

Dobility will look at three areas: impact, innovation, and feasibility. If you plan to carry out impactful research that involves heavy data collection, you’re a perfect fit to apply.

Learn more and apply for the grant here: https://www.surveycto.com/data-collection-research-grant-2021/

What is SurveyCTO?

At SurveyCTO, we’re a team of data collection professionals and field researchers on a mission to make data collection easier and more secure. That’s why we created the SurveyCTO platform, the most reliable, secure, and scalable mobile data collection platform for researchers and professionals working in offline settings.

Who can I contact if I have questions about the grant?

Send any questions to info@surveycto.com. Please include “SurveyCTO Data Collection Research Grant” in the email subject.

Do you know someone who should apply? Think about graduate students in your network, collaborators in your projects, connections from your alma mater, or people in your program of study. If you know someone who might be a great fit, encourage them to apply for this grant.

Lindo Simelane
Dobility, Inc., creators of SurveyCTO

Please log in or register to answer this question.