0 votes
asked ago by (2.7k points)
https://1drv.ms/w/s!Ap5alRvO4PEGhT8WidLAqmSkZ925?e=saah29                                                                                                   
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Classical theory uses the marginal sustitution rate in order to set a optimal consumption bundle within a consumption budget. Considering that normal goods have “more is prefered than less” “both goods are equally wished” as primary properties, I have developed an alternative way in order to calculate optimal choices in consumption bundles. I have developed indiference curves that match the consumption budget line in order to calculate the maximum utility the consumer can get from his choice.                                                                                              
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                This is my last work. If you want more info don't hesitate to contact me.         Ryan McConnell.

Please log in or register to answer this question.