0 votes
asked ago by (950 points)
Due to modernization of payment methods I find the money sypply and demand model antiquated. The new payment methods as bank transfers or credit cards make the old monetary model obsolet. The monetary phenomena doesn’t work as a currency flow and printed money can’t control the basic variables of an economy. Because of that I have developed a monetary model based in the monetary supply guided by the interest rate, which only operates increasing or decreasing the supply of new money related to the interest rate, and a demand of money, not based in consumption and demand for currency, based in the needs of companies to operate their business according to the resources of the economy as a whole, as consumption or investment.

https://1drv.ms/b/s!Ap5alRvO4PEGhQ2HQgpKaXyflBN7

This is my last work. I would like to know your opinion. If someone is willing to help me in order to do a professional paper contact me.

Ryan McConnell.
commented ago by (950 points)
edited ago by
Where I put prices the real variable is the interest rate in the second graphic. It's a lagged variable.

With a fixed exchange rate and sometimes with a flexible exchange rate monetary supply can be switched like in the old model. My new model accept those kind of switches too.

Please log in or register to answer this question.