JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
August 1, 2022 - January 31, 2023
OECD Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development
Position Title/Short Description
Section: Full-Time Nonacademic
Location: Paris, PARIS, FRANCE
D -- Microeconomics
E -- Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
F -- International Economics
- Urban; Rural; Regional Economics
- Business Economics
- Industrial Organization
Full Text of JOE Listing:
If you are passionate about studying economic policy issues affecting countries, or topics such as labour/social affairs, scientific/technological innovation or financial and enterprise affairs, climate, we would like to hear from you. You will join our diverse and top talented teams and work in an international working environment.
Ideal Candidate Profile
· A PhD (including upcoming completion) in economics or econometrics.
· Hold an OECD member country citizenship to be eligible for the application.
· Sound knowledge of macro, microeconomics and related policy issues.
· Publications in peer-reviewed journals would be an advantage.
· Experience working independently, but also in teams, on complex issues.
· Enthusiasm to work in a diverse workplace and the ability to adapt to cultural differences.
· For this role, the following competencies would be particularly important: analytical thinking, drafting skills and flexible thinking.
What we offer
· A stimulating international environment, at the cutting edge of international research.
· Participation in research and policy networks, with the opportunity to go on missions to meet high-level representatives and stakeholders.
· Competitive remuneration package.
Applications including Job Market Paper, CV and cover letter should be sent to Mr Mathieu MIRANDA:
- Application Instructions Below
- Letters of Reference Instructions Below
Watch our Insights into the Economics Department of the OECD to know more about us: