JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
August 1, 2022 - January 31, 2023
Position Title/Short Description
Section: US: Full-Time Academic (Permanent, Tenure Track or Tenured)
Location: Worcester, Massachusetts, UNITED STATES
C -- Mathematical and Quantitative Methods
G -- Financial Economics
M -- Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics
Full Text of JOE Listing:
The Management department in the Grenon School of Business seeks to fill full-time, tenure-track Assistant Professor of Management, beginning August 2023. Doctorate required, specifically Ph.D. or DBA. In addition to the management discipline, we also welcome candidates from the economics discipline. Candidates should be committed to teaching excellence in a liberal-arts undergraduate setting, and ideally with a focus in business/decision analytics or innovation. There will also be the opportunity to teach graduate classes.
Assumption University's Grenon School of Business is a mission-driven, student-centric, collaborative environment. Assumption University is open to sponsoring permanent residence.
* Doctorate is required, Ph.D. or DBA preferred, from a regionally accredited institution;
* Undergraduate teaching preferably in business/decision analytics or innovation
* Demonstrated track record of or potential for scholarship and publication, particularly in a practitioner-scholar model aimed at producing actionable knowledge for managers;
* Must be willing to contribute actively to the mission of the University as well as show respect for the Catholic and Assumptionist identity of Assumption University;
* Must be vaccinated and boostered for COVID-19.
Assumption University is a comprehensive, Catholic liberal arts institution sponsored by the Augustinians of the Assumption. We awaken in students a sense of wonder, discovery, and purpose, forming graduates known for their intellectual seriousness, thoughtful citizenship, and devotion to the common good. Our curricular and co-curricular programs provide students with an education that shapes their souls, forms them intellectually, and prepares them for meaningful careers. We are a diverse community that welcomes different points of view and embraces all who share our mission. Enlivened by the Catholic affirmation of the harmony of faith and reason and by the pursuit of the truth in the company of friends, an Assumption education transforms the minds and hearts of students. An Equal Opportunity Employer. Assumption favors diversity, ecumenically welcomes all who share its goals, and strongly encourages applicants from underrepresented racial minorities to apply.
Apply on line only:
- External Application Link