JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
August 1, 2022 - January 31, 2023
Hiroshima University Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences
Position Title/Short Description
Section: International:Full-Time Academic (Permanent, Tenure Track or Tenured)
Location: Higashi , Hiroshima, JAPAN
JEL Classification: 00 -- 00 - Default: Any Field
Political Economy; Political Economy, Game Theory, Survey Methods,
Econometrics; Applied Econometrics, Research Methods
Full Text of JOE Listing:
Field of specialization:
Public Policy/Political Economy/Econometrics
Commencing date of employment:
Between 10/01/2022 and 03/01/2023
Applicants must have a doctorate or an equivalent degree by the time the appointment begins and be able to supervise graduate students in preparation of master’s and/or doctoral dissertations.
(1) ORCID and Researcher ID information (any format)
(2) CV (free format), including the list of your publications and other items such as, educational activities; societal contributions; acquired competitive external funding, etc.
(3) Recommendation letter(s) if any.
August 31, 2022 (by 24:00 hrs, Japan Standard Time).
Tenure-track position(s) Period of employment:
(1) 7 years (in case of Associate Professor)
(2) 5 years (in case of Assistant Professor)
Graduate (master's and doctoral programs) and undergraduate levels:
Public policy, Political Economy, Applied Econometrics and related courses
Support Office for the fields of International Development and Cooperation,
- Letters of Reference
- Job Market Paper
- Cover Letter