JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
February 1, 2022 - July 31, 2022
The University of Sydney
Position Title/Short Description
Section: International:Full-Time Academic (Permanent, Tenure Track or Tenured)
Location: Sydney, New South Wales, AUSTRALIA
JEL Classification: 00 -- 00 - Default: Any Field
Full Text of JOE Listing:
About the opportunity
The Discipline of Finance at The University of Sydney Business School is a primary centre for finance research in Australasia, located in the exciting and multicultural city of Sydney. Our expertise is reflected in our sought-after degree programs, both undergraduate and postgraduate (including PhD), which promote a deep understanding of the key concepts and contemporary applications of finance.
We are seeking to appoint outstanding senior academics as Professors of Finance who will:
• Maintain an established record of research excellence and income generation
• Support junior colleagues in the development of their academic careers
• Contribute to the ongoing delivery, review and improvement of curricula which enhance the University’s standing as a national leader in Business education
• Foster a collaborative and collegial approach to research and teaching.
• Enhance the international reputation of the University through their research and research leadership activities.
How to apply
Applications (including a CV and cover letter outlining how your skills, capabilities and experience meet the requirements for the role) must be submitted via the University’s career site. Visit and search by reference 0090394 for more information and to apply.
- External Application Link