JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
February 1, 2022 - July 31, 2022
Position Title/Short Description
Section: Full-Time Nonacademic
Locations: New York, New York, UNITED STATES
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, UNITED STATES
JEL Classification: C6 -- Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
M & E
Full Text of JOE Listing:
TCC Group, a mission-driven consulting firm with offices in New York and Philadelphia is seeking a Consultant, Evaluation and Learning (E & L). The services of the E & L team helps our philanthropic, nonprofit, and corporate partners inform decision making, enhance capacity and effectiveness, and improve programs in order to achieve greater social impact.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is interested in making a social impact. Working primarily with the E & L team, the consultant will be responsible for designing, managing, and conducting evaluations for a variety of clients, issue areas, and context constraints.
Some of the qualifications of a successful candidate include:
- A graduate or doctoral degree and/or applied experience equivalent.
- Demonstrated Research and Evaluation Skills.
- Conducting mixed-methods analysis including quantitative inferential analysis and/or method-grounded qualitative data analysis.
- Collecting primary qualitative data through interviews and capturing comprehensive notes related to the content of interviews for future analysis.
- Able to travel to support client projects (dependent on COVID-19 restrictions)
For the full job posting and to apply, please submit a cover letter and resume via our career site: (Note: Applications without a cover letter will not be accepted).