JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
August 1, 2021 - January 31, 2022
University of California San Diego
Position Title/Short Description
Section: US: Full-Time Academic (Permanent, Tenure Track or Tenured)
Location: San Diego, California, UNITED STATES
JEL Classification: I1 -- Health
Full Text of JOE Listing:
The Herbert Wertheim School of Public Health and Human Longevity Science at UC San Diego (
Basic qualifications (required at time of application): Competitive candidates must have current extramural funding or a strong promise of fundability and strong publications appropriate for the Assistant rank level. The successful candidate must demonstrate a commitment to and experience in teaching undergraduate or graduate students in public health in the field of health policy, health economics, or health services research and in mentoring public health undergraduate or graduate students.
Additional qualifications (required at time of start): Candidates must have a PhD, DrPh, or related doctoral degree by the time of appointment. Doctoral degree must be in Public Health, Health Policy / Economics, or a related field.
• Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
• Cover Letter
• Teaching Evaluations
• Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Applicants should summarize their past or potential contributions to diversity. See our Faculty Equity site for more information.
• Misc / Additional (Optional)
• 3 required (contact information only)
- External Application URL and Instructions Below
Help contact: ssmadsen@