JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
August 1, 2021 - January 31, 2022
Neoma Business School
Position Title/Short Description
Section: International:Full-Time Academic (Permanent, Tenure Track or Tenured)
JEL Classification: G -- Financial Economics
Full Text of JOE Listing:
Due to its strong and continuous growth, NEOMA Business School is seeking to hire multiple full-time, permanent faculty in all areas of Finance.
This is a fantastic time for a researcher to join our school. We have launched new, multidisciplinary research areas (the Areas of Excellence) that will catalyze research about timely topics for business and society, such as the future of work, artificial intelligence (AI) and data science, the 17 UN Sustainable Development Goals , and complexity. These Areas will provide both resources and aggregation points to scholars working around such topics. Thus, while we will consider all high-quality candidates, those with expertise within these domains will be particularly well-received.
In addition to the resources available through the Areas, we provide a full range of research support, including – among other – an individual annual budget for conferences and other research expenses, two experimental behavioral labs, and a unit dedicated to grants development.
The compensation package is consistent with international standards. We also provide support for administrative procedures related to settlement in France and assistance in finding accommodation, family integration (school registration for children, help with job search for your partner, French training, and relocation expenses.
- External Application URL and Instructions Below
• Have a publication record (or strong publication potential) in top international peer-reviewed journals
• Are passionate about impactful research and are committed to excellence in its pursuit
• Are eager to diffuse their knowledge in the classroom
• Can leverage innovative pedagogy to deliver high-quality classes in English (while it is a plus, knowledge of French is not required)
• Are willing to disseminate research and expertise to our external stakeholders, both locally and globally
• Have a proactive and collegial attitude toward their colleagues, their department, and the school
• Look forward to actively participate in developing and implementing the school’s strategy
CV + cover letter + job market paper (optional)
Positions typically start in late August/early September 2022