JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
February 1, 2021 - July 31, 2021
Hiroshima University(Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences)
Position Title/Short Description
Section: International:Full-Time Academic (Permanent, Tenure Track or Tenured)
Location: Higashi-hiroshima City, Hiroshima Prefecture, JAPAN
JEL Classification: N0 -- General
Japanese Economic History
Full Text of JOE Listing:
Associate Professor with tenure or Associate Professor/Assistant Professor on Tenure Track System
2 Commencing date of employment
3 Terms of employment
Tenure-track position(s) Period of employment
7 years (in case of Associate Professor)
5 years (in case of Assistant Professor)
4 Field of specialization
5 Teaching responsibilities
(1) Undergraduate level: Introductory Seminar for First-Year Students(Japanese）, Japanese Economic History1 & 2(Japanese)，Japanese Economic History(evening courses) (Japanese）, Seminar(Japanese), Bachelor Thesis(Japanese),etc.
(2) Graduate level: Japanese Economic History (Japanese・English)，Special Topics(Japanese・English),etc
Applicants must satisfy all of the following requirements:
(1) Hold a doctorate or an equivalent degree by the time the appointment begins
(2) Be able to teach classes and supervise students in Japanese and English
7 Application materials required
Curriculum Vitae Summary, List of accomplishments, Five major publications or presentations (Reprints, photocopies, or books), etc.
8 Application deadline
All application materials must reach us by [5:00 pm on Monday, May 31, 2021 (Japan Standard time)].
9 Please send all application documents to the following address
Dean, Hiroshima University Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences 1-2-1 Kagamiyama, Higashi-hiroshima 739-8525, JAPAN
Please refer to the following URL for details about the above.
- External Application URL and Instructions Below