JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
August 1, 2020 - January 31, 2021
St. Catherine University
Position Title/Short Description
Section: US: Other Academic (Visiting or Temporary)
Location: St. Paul, Minnesota, UNITED STATES
JEL Classification: A2 -- Economic Education and Teaching of Economics
Full Text of JOE Listing:
The School of Humanities, Arts, and Sciences at St. Catherine University invites applications for a full-time, 1-year, Visiting Assistant Professor position. This position is within the Economics and Political Science Department and is scheduled to begin in the Fall term of 2021.
The Economics and Political Science Department contributes to a wide array of majors, including Economics, Financial Economics, International Business and Economics, International Studies, Political Science, Public Policy, Women and International Development, and a Non-Profit Studies minor. The department also houses the Minnesota Center for Diversity in Economics and is committed to gender and racial diversity at every stage of the educational and career pipeline.
• Teach the equivalent of six undergraduate courses during the academic year
• Teach an introductory statistics course and other courses to be determined based on expertise and department needs
• Communicate respectfully and build relationships of trust with people of all cultures and abilities, affirming the worth and preserving the dignity of individuals, families, and communities
• Monitor and assess student-learning outcomes and provide timely and frequent feedback to students on academic performance
Please visit to view the complete position description and apply.
St. Catherine University is an equal opportunity employer.
- External Application Link