JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
August 1, 2020 - January 31, 2021
National Central University
Position Title/Short Description
Section: International:Full-Time Academic (Permanent, Tenure Track or Tenured)
Location: Taoyuan, TAIWAN
JEL Classification: 00 -- 00 - Default: Any Field
Full Text of JOE Listing:
The Department of Economics at National Central University invites applications for one full-time position at the Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, or Professor level, starting in Fall Semester of 2021. Applicants must have a Ph.D. degree by the time of employment. Applicants should demonstrate strong potential and interest in research. The candidate is expected to teach in both the undergraduate and graduate programs and is able to deliver lectures in both Mandarin Chinese and English.
- Letters of Reference
- Job Market Paper
- Cover Letter
1. Application materials to the following address: Recruiting Committee, Department of Economics, National Central University, 300 Jhongda Rd., Jhongli District, Taoyuan City 32001, Taiwan.
The application package must include:
1) A cover letter describing the applicant's research and teaching interests
2) Curriculum Vitae
3) Three Letters of Recommendation
5) Ph.D. thesis or job market paper
Please email a single Adobe PDF file containing a cover letter and a CV to oyasumihsu@ , with email subject "Faculty Position Application for NCU Economics".
2. Upload application materials through the JOE Network.