JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
August 1, 2020 - January 31, 2021
DevTech Systems, Inc
Position Title/Short Description
Section: Full-Time Nonacademic
Location: Arlington, Virginia, UNITED STATES
JEL Classification: F -- International Economics
Full Text of JOE Listing:
DevTech is looking to hire a full-time Senior Evaluator to provide a broad range of technical expertise. The senior evaluator will work with the Director of M&E to provide leadership as part of a dynamic team to provide M&E, research and learning technical support for DevTech’s broad range of projects and proposals.
• Design and implement survey, key informant and focus group research as well as needs assessments, and baseline, midterm and impact evaluations as appropriate.
• Lead evaluation and data collection efforts as assigned, including: data quality assurance and data management, implementation of sampling plans, development of survey and focus group protocols, development of templates, and implementation of in-house and external evaluation research.
• Write high quality evaluation reports to meet donor requirements, including data analytics products.
• Contribute to developing and providing training to increase monitoring, evaluation, research and learning capacity.
• Contribute to efforts to develop proposals.
• Master's degree in Evaluation Sciences or in development or a related development field, such as Economics, Evaluation Sciences, etc.
• 10 years’ experience in evaluation and performance management of projects; project management; qualitative and quantitative research methods; data analysis and visualization; and/or project design.
- External Application Link