JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
August 1, 2020 - January 31, 2021
Fanhai International School of Finance, Fudan University (FISF)
Position Title/Short Description
Section: International:Full-Time Academic (Permanent, Tenure Track or Tenured)
Location: Shanghai, CHINA
D -- Microeconomics
E -- Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
F -- International Economics
G -- Financial Economics
O -- Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth
Full Text of JOE Listing:
Job Opening for Assistant/Associate/Full Professors
1) Applicants must hold a Ph.D. degree in finance or economics, completed by August 2021 (for assistant professor positions).
2) A strong research orientation and record, a strong commitment to high quality teaching in English and/or Chinese, and the ability to supervise postgraduate students.
3) Applicants for senior faculty positions should have demonstrated excellence in research as evidenced by publications in top academic journals.
Compensation and benefits:
1) We provide globally competitive compensation packages and research funding, and outstanding teaching and administrative support.
2) Faculty Support Department of the School will help faculty members to apply for various talent programs and the research grants in China.
3) Fudan University residential apartments are available to full-time faculty members to rent.
- Application Instructions Below
- Letters of Reference Instructions Below
1) Cover letter;
3) Evidence of teaching effectiveness (if available);
4) Job market paper (if applicable) and representative publications/working papers;
5) Three confidential reference letters.
Please submit your electronic application materials via the following link: .
We will organize online interviews based on the application materials and the application pool of candidates.
Contact email address: fs_fisf@