JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
February 1, 2020 - July 31, 2020
JPMorgan Chase & Co
Position Title/Short Description
Section: Full-Time Nonacademic
Location: Newark, Delaware, UNITED STATES
JEL Classification: C0 -- General
Full Text of JOE Listing:
JPMorgan Chase & Co’s Compliance Analytics Group is looking for economists to contribute modelling and data-analytic skills to our monitoring of sales practices and financial crimes such as money laundering.
Candidates should have strong microeconomics and econometrics backgrounds, and experience working with large datasets. Key qualifications:
- Ph.D degree in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics or related field
- 3 years’ experience, with statistical and data mining tools and inference
- Significant demonstrated data experience: (i.e., accessing, manipulating, transforming, preparing, processing)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; including the ability to communicate technical and quantitative information to a business audience.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- External Application Link