JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
August 1, 2019 - January 31, 2020
China International Capital Corporation Limited
Position Title/Short Description
Section: Full-Time Nonacademic
Location: Beijing, Beijing, CHINA
A -- General Economics and Teaching
E -- Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
F -- International Economics
G -- Financial Economics
Full Text of JOE Listing:
Department: Research Department
This job is to be performed by an Economist who is responsible for conducting studies that evaluate data on economic conditions. The duties and responsibilities he/she is going to take this job include, but not limit to:
- identifies and evaluates economic trends and their impact on the market;
- formulates forecasts of future economics developments;
- prepares analytical report for internal and external distribution.
• Reputable university’s PhD or PhD candidate in Economics.
• Monetary policy research experience is preferred.
• Good command in English and Chinese.
• Excellent communication skill;
• Good problem-solving skill;
• Creative thinking;
• Self-confident & energetic;
Send email and resume titled with “Economist- Name -Location” to @ ASAP.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of the work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as the comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
- Cover Letter
- Job Market Paper
- Research Papers
- Letters of Reference