JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
August 1, 2019 - January 31, 2020
Position Title/Short Description
Section: International:Full-Time Academic (Permanent, Tenure Track or Tenured)
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN
I -- Health, Education, and Welfare
N -- Economic History
Y -- Miscellaneous Categories
Full Text of JOE Listing:
The Faculty of Political Science and Economics at Waseda University invites applications for the tenured position of Professor or Associate Professor in Japanese Studies. Located in central Tokyo, we are part of a leading research university in Japan.
Department and institution:
Faculty of Political Science and Economics (FPSE), Waseda University
Area open for application:
Courses to teach:
-Courses on Japanese Studies at both the undergraduate and postgraduate level in the Faculty of Political Science and Economics.
-Other related courses.
Qualifications and requirements:
1) Applicants hold or will have completed (by the time of appointment) a doctoral degree.
2) Applicants should be able to supervise students at either the Graduate School of Political Science or the Graduate School of Economics.
3) Applicants should be able to teach both in Japanese and English.
4) Successful applicants may be asked to collaborate with the Center for Japanese Language at the University in order to support and mentor foreign students of the Faculty whose native language is not Japanese. This does not mean that applicants will teach Japanese as a second language.
For full information of the position, please refer to the following website.
- External Application Link