JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
August 1, 2019 - January 31, 2020
Position Title/Short Description
Section: Full-Time Nonacademic
Location: New York, New York, UNITED STATES
00 -- Default: Any Field
A1 -- General Economics
A2 -- Economic Education and Teaching of Economics
Full Text of JOE Listing:
Working with EDC’s Economic Research and Analysis team, the Assistant Vice President of Economic and Fiscal Modeling will lead estimation of economic and fiscal impacts of EDC projects, and contribute to policy analysis and thought leadership research and publications. The candidate should have experience conducting cost benefit analyses for economic development projects.
* Master’s Degree preferred in economics, statistics, public policy, or equivalent
* 5+ years of relevant work experience
* Experience with input-output modeling and cost benefit analysis
* Familiarity with publicly available employment and demographic data
* Superior attention to detail and quality management
* Strong quantitative skills; ability and interest to analyze large and varied data sets
NYCEDC is New York City’s primary vehicle for promoting economic growth in each of the five boroughs. Our mission is to create shared prosperity across New York City’s five boroughs by strengthening neighborhoods and growing good jobs. We do this by developing, managing, and implementing expansion and redevelopment programs that encourage investment and strengthen the city’s competitive position.
The New York City Economic Development Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To view full Job Description and to Apply:
- External Application Link