JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
February 1, 2019 - July 31, 2019
Position Title/Short Description
Section: US: Full-Time Academic (Permanent, Tenure Track or Tenured)
Location: Rock Hill, South Carolina, UNITED STATES
E -- Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
G -- Financial Economics
Full Text of JOE Listing:
The Department of Accounting, Finance, and Economics within the College of Business Administration seeks applicants for a tenure-track Assistant Professorship in Financial Economics.
- Teach a full-time, 9-credit hour per semester teaching load that includes undergraduate and graduate courses in economics, finance, and financial economics
- Demonstrate effective, student-centered teaching across the full range of course offerings in finance and economics
- Engage in scholarly activity and maintain a commitment professional stewardship
- Ph.D. in Financial Economics and/or Monetary Economics, with a firm expectation of completion by July 2019
- A record of excellent teaching at the undergraduate or graduate level, preferably teaching one or more financial economics courses
- Evidence of the potential for scholarship and professional stewardship commensurate with appointment at the rank of Assistant Professor
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse student body
- Ability to work collaboratively with departmental members in maintaining and strengthening the program
- Experience with online instruction, program development, and program delivery preferred
Review of applications will begin March 22, 2019.
Anticipated Start Date: August 16, 2019.
Address questions to Dr. Danko Tarabar at tarabard@
- External Application Link