JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
August 1, 2018 - January 31, 2019
Grossmont/Cuyamaca Community College District
Position Title/Short Description
Section: US: Full-Time Academic (Permanent, Tenure Track or Tenured)
Location: El Cajon, California, UNITED STATES
A -- General Economics and Teaching
A2 -- Economic Education and Teaching of Economics
Full Text of JOE Listing:
Regular/contract instructors participate in the planning, implementation, and evaluation of educational programs, courses and other experiences that will directly result in the educational growth of the students and support advancement of the visions, missions and values of the college and District.
Characteristics of Assignment:
1. Participate in Department of Business and Professional Studies planning and decision-making including preparation and implementation of operational, planning, growth and budgetary strategies.
2. Participate in the shared governance process and represent the department on college committees.
3. Advise students regarding degree requirements in economics and related fields.
4. Participate in community related projects such outreach activities with high schools, the economics community, transfer institutions, the local community, and diverse professional organizations.
5. Assist with articulation of courses with transfer institutions.
Minimum Qualifications: Applicants MUST meet One of the following:
1. Master's in Economics OR
2. Bachelor's in Economics AND Master's in Business, Business Administration, Business Management, Business Education, Finance, or Political Science OR
3. The equivalent.
If you are applying based on "the equivalent", you must complete a Full-Time Academic Equivalency Form.
- External Application Link