JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
February 1, 2017 - July 31, 2017
International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI)
Position Title/Short Description
Section: Full-Time Nonacademic
Location: Dakar, SENEGAL
A1 -- General Economics
O1 -- Economic Development
Q1 -- Agriculture
Full Text of JOE Listing:
The International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) seeks a Research Coordinator I for the West and Central Africa Office. This position will be based in Dakar, Senegal.
The successful candidate will work on a broad range of topics in international food security policy, reporting to the Program Leader and supporting the work and reach of the Montpellier Malabo Panel. The Research Coordinator will work closely with the Program Leader, other Researchers, as well as with the two co-chairs of the Panel and the Senior Adviser to develop high quality policy reports and technical briefs.
• In collaboration with other research staff, carry out policy-oriented research and write policy-oriented research papers and reports;
• Support the dissemination and publication of research results including shorter briefing papers and presentations and blogs on policy-related issues;
• For a complete job listing please go to
• PhD degree in agriculture economics, international development, public policy, food and nutrition security or a related field.
• Knowledge and/or experience in applied research and policy analysis
- Letters of Reference Instructions Below
- External Application Link