JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
August 1, 2016 - January 31, 2017
Position Title/Short Description
Section: Full-Time Nonacademic
Location: Delhi, INDIA
JEL Classification: Z0 -- General
Full Text of JOE Listing:
The International Initiative for Impact Evaluation (3ie) is seeking an outstanding leader for the Director of the Evaluation Office. Candidates must have deep experience in leading a high caliber team focusing on evaluations that address causality rigorously.
3ie is a member-based international grant-making non-profit that promotes evidenced-informed development policies and programs to improve the lives of poor people. This position is based in Delhi. Key responsibilities:
• Leadership; Strategic visioning as part of the senior management team (SMT);
• Management and Delivery of Evaluation Grants; Leadership, direction and guidance to the team;
• Resource mobilization; Represent and liaise with stakeholders to ensure programmatic and sustainable core funding;
• Leadership; Initiate, take part in and manage research activities to highlight 3ie’s experience with impact evaluation;
• Operational Management; Accountable for performance management of team members.
The successful candidate will have a deep knowledge of impact evaluation design, quantitative and qualitative methods and research practice as well as team leadership and operational management experience. S/he will have a PhD or equivalent in a relevant field with a minimum of 12 years senior experience.
Visit referencing 2859. To apply, please upload a current CV and cover letter.
Closing date: 30th January 2017
- External Application Link