JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
August 1, 2016 - January 31, 2017
Position Title/Short Description
Section: Full-Time Nonacademic
Locations: Washington, District of Columbia, UNITED STATES
McLean, Virginia, UNITED STATES
JEL Classification: C6 -- Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
Full Text of JOE Listing:
Analytics is revolutionizing many areas of business and the management of people is no exception. EY’s People Advisory Services (PAS) Analytics leverages the most advanced modeling tools to help our clients identify the drivers of key workforce processes. Specific examples of work include: predicting which potential employees are most likely to succeed, identifying the most effective interventions to retain high performers, ensuring pay equity for all demographics, and developing custom analytic solutions for unique client challenges.
PAS Analytics invites you to join our team. PAS is seeking a senior analyst with strong quantitative skills and the talent to identify business insights useful for in depth analytical work.
To qualify, candidates should have:
• A Master’s degree in analytics, economics, statistics, operations research, computer science, or related
• Strong quantitative and qualitative skills and analytical expertise.
• A passion for communicating analytical insights graphically
• The ability to quickly learn new technical tools, and share your knowledge
• Proficiency with at least one of the following: R, Stata, Python, Tableau, SQL, SSIS
- Application Instructions Below