JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
February 1, 2016 - July 31, 2016
Meghnad Desai Academy of Economics
Position Title/Short Description
Section: International:Full-Time Academic (Permanent, Tenure Track or Tenured)
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, INDIA
C1 -- Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
D00 -- General
Full Text of JOE Listing:
Faculty positions, Microeconomics & Econometrics
The Meghnad Desai Academy of Economics and Finance announces two full time faculty positions in
The academy is located in Mumbai, the economic and financial nerve center of India.
1. Teaching courses in Micro - Economics and Econometrics.
2. Undertake research and publications.
3. Devote time in mentoring and grooming students.
4. Interact with corporates for developing case studies.
5. Undertake institutional building activities.
Desired Skills and Experience
1. PhDs (students pursuing PhDs will also be considered) with strong teaching skills and research interests in emerging market themes.
2. Open to new learning and innovative practices.
3. Enjoy spending time with students and help in their learning.
4. Ideal for a dynamic and entrepreneurial candidate.
2. Cover Letter
3. Job market paper
4. Evidence of teaching ability
5. Three letters of recommendation
About the Academy
The Meghnad Desai Academy of Economics has been established to provide post-graduate students with the academic rigor and applied skills to meet the needs of a dynamic and globalized workplace. The programs will have substantial input and participation by top-ranking corporates to improve the employability of young students and professionals.
- Application Instructions Below