JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
February 1, 2016 - July 31, 2016
Position Title/Short Description
Section: International:Full-Time Academic (Permanent, Tenure Track or Tenured)
Location: Shinjuku, Tokyo, JAPAN
JEL Classification: 00 -- Default: Any Field
Full Text of JOE Listing:
Waseda University, a long-established private university located in central Tokyo, invites applications for one full-time, tenure-track (or tenured) position in Macroeconomic Time Series Analysis in the Faculty of Political Science and Economics. The appointment will be made at the rank of either Associate Professor or (full) Professor, beginning in September 2016 or April 2017.
Field: Macroeconomic Time Series Analysis
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
(1) Be competent to teach undergraduate and graduate courses on either Macroeconomics, Time Series Analysis, or Econometrics and on related topics in English.
(2) Be able to conduct thesis advice/supervision regarding either Macroeconomics, Time Series Analysis, or Econometrics at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels in English.
(3) Be competent to conduct research in Macroeconomic Time Series Analysis.
(4) Ability to teach in Japanese is not required.
For more details, please refer to the following URL.
- Application Instructions Below
- Letters of Reference Instructions Below
- The online application system is to be available in the beginning of April.
- Online application must be completed no later than 13:00 on April 21, 2016 (Japanese Standard Time).