JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
February 1, 2016 - July 31, 2016
University of Amsterdam
Position Title/Short Description
Section: International: Other Academic (Visiting or Temporary)
Location: Amsterdam, NETHERLANDS
JEL Classification: K -- Law and Economics
Full Text of JOE Listing:
Postdoctoral Fellow in Empirical Legal Studies
€2,532 to €3,997 gross per month
Apply by 1 May 2016
- should have a very strong methodological background in empirical research and a proven interest in research in the field of empirical legal studies;
- should be fluent in English;
- should have obtained their PhD degree before applying. Postdoctoral research experience is appreciated but not strictly required;
- are expected to contribute to research, to the academic activities of the ACLE and, more limitedly, to teaching.
- a curriculum vitae;
- a list of publications;
- information about relevant teaching experience;
- three reference letters;
- a description of the candidate's research plan not exceeding 3 A4-pages.
On-site or video-conference interviews with shortlisted candidates might be scheduled in early June.