JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
February 1, 2016 - July 31, 2016
Northwest Missouri State University
Position Title/Short Description
Section: US: Full-Time Academic (Permanent, Tenure Track or Tenured)
Location: Maryville, Missouri, UNITED STATES
JEL Classification: E -- Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
Full Text of JOE Listing:
Primary Duty: This position is a nine-month, tenure track faculty position responsible for teaching Economics courses.
1. Teach twelve hour per trimester load (fall and spring trimesters); courses include introductory macroeconomics courses, macroeconomic theory, international economics, and macroeconomics at the MBA level
2. Undertake research leading to publication in referred journals
3. Participate in University service, including committee work at the School and University levels
4. Oversee student advising
5. Perform other duties as assigned
Education: ABD or PhD in Economics from accredited institution
Experience: Prior teaching experience at the University level
Education: PhD in Economics from an AACSB accredited institution
Date Available: August 8, 2016
Application Deadline: Review of applications will begin on February 29, 2016, and will continue until the position is filled.
To Apply: Please fill out a Northwest application online by clicking . You will also need to submit the application materials listed below in order for them to be complete. Please contact the Office of Human Resources at 660-562-1127 or email mdrake@ for more information.
Application Materials: Letter of application, statement of teaching philosophy, Vita, unofficial transcripts, and the contact information of three current references
- External Application Link