JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
February 1, 2016 - July 31, 2016
University of Phoenix
Position Title/Short Description
Section: US: Other Academic (Part-time or Adjunct)
Location: UNITED STATES
JEL Classification: A2 -- Economic Education and Teaching of Economics
Full Text of JOE Listing:
Did you know you could teach for our university without leaving your current job? At University of Phoenix, our flexible class schedules mean you can teach for us part-time without interrupting your full-time career.
Click link below for course description:
Master’s degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- 15 transcripted graduate semester credits in economics.
- 5 years substantial, verifiable work experience (a portion of which must be within the last 2 years) in economics.
- Ability to utilize classroom learning system technology (provided by university), the Internet, and Microsoft Office software.
- Doctorate degree from a regionally accredited institution in Economics.
- 5-7 years substantive, verifiable experience (a portion of which must be within the last 2 years) in economics.
- Demonstrated expertise through related professional presentations or publications, and scholarship.
- Application Instructions Below