JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
August 1, 2015 - January 31, 2016
Position Title/Short Description
Section: Full-Time Nonacademic
Location: Los Angeles, California, UNITED STATES
JEL Classification: 00 -- Default: Any Field
Full Text of JOE Listing:
Transfer Pricing Managers will exercise strong technical knowledge of transfer pricing, financial modeling, cost sharing, profit allocation, restructuring, and financial statement reporting. Managers will be responsible for maintaining strong written and oral presentation skills, conducting research on various client issues, and overseeing/delegating work to Senior Associates, Experienced Associates and Associates. Successful candidates must be resourceful in connecting complex, technical problems with practical, clear solutions communicated in a concise, coherent manner. Managers will play a crucial role in client proposals. *Other locations may be considered, depending on candidate's qualifications.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
* Ph.D. or Master's degree in Economics, Finance or other related/quantitative fields;
* At least 5 plus years of relevant work experience, including at least 3 years of Transfer Pricing experience;
* Must be able to demonstrate a technical understanding of transfer pricing, financial modeling, cost sharing, profit allocation, restructuring, and financial statement reporting;
* Leadership and organizational skills;
* Exceptional interpersonal skills and a natural facilitator; and
* Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- External Application Link