JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
August 1, 2015 - January 31, 2016
Position Title/Short Description
Section: Full-Time Nonacademic
Locations: Columbia, Maryland, UNITED STATES
Washington, District of Columbia, UNITED STATES
Boston, Massachusetts, UNITED STATES
Oakland, California, UNITED STATES
JEL Classification: 00 -- Default: Any Field
Human Services Economics
Full Text of JOE Listing:
IMPAQ International, a rapidly growing and dynamic social sciences/economic research firm, seeks:
• Research Associates (recent and soon-to-be graduates),
• Senior Research Associates (5+ years of relevant work experience), and
• Principal Research Associates (15+ years of work experience).
IMPAQ’s mission is to bring together exceptional people to develop innovative and rigorous approaches to evaluate the real-world impact of social policies and programs. IMPAQ provides high-quality research and impact evaluation services, policy analysis, survey research, technology solutions, organizational development, technical assistance and consulting services to U.S. and international government agencies, foundations, and the private sector. To learn more about IMPAQ International and our services, please visit our webpage at .
• Ph.D. (or other advanced degree) in economics, public policy, or a related social science field;
• Strong quantitative and/or qualitative skills;
• Training in econometrics, applied microeconomics, or public economics is a plus;
• Ability to think strategically about research issues and programs;
• Ability to communicate complex technical material to academic and non-academic audiences; and
• Strong oral communication and writing skills.
With offices in Columbia, MD, Washington, DC, Boston, MA and Oakland, CA, IMPAQ offers a diverse, team-oriented environment with opportunities for professional growth and development. We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (M/F/Disability/Veterans). IMPAQ offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive fringe benefit package.
We will interview candidates at the AEA meetings in San Francisco, CA on January 3rd, 4th and 5th, 2016. To receive full consideration, please send a letter of application, curriculum vitae, samples of written work, and three letters of recommendation by December 1, 2015.
- Letters of Reference Instructions Below
- External Application Link