JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
February 1, 2015 - July 31, 2015
Position Title/Short Description
Section: International: Other Academic (Visiting or Temporary)
Location: Madrid, Madrid, SPAIN
C -- Mathematical and Quantitative Methods
D -- Microeconomics
Full Text of JOE Listing:
CEMFI invites applications for a Senior Researcher position to work in the area of Applied Microeconomics.
The features of this position are:
- Qualifications: A PhD in Economics, at least six years of experience after the PhD, and a record of publications in leading academic journals. Knowledge of Spanish is not required.
- The researcher will conduct independent research in the area of Applied Microeconomics, and contribute to the research environment of CEMFI.
- Proven ability to obtain competitive research grants will be valued.
- Duration: Up to 60 months.
Candidates should submit a detailed curriculum vitae and a research statement explaining the project to be undertaken. Candidates should apply via by April 6, 2015. CEMFI website: . Address for inquiries: cemfi@ .
- External Application Link