2022 AEA Summer Program Application Submission
To apply for the 2022 AEA Summer Program, you must login with an active AEA member account or a free non-member account. Login or create account.
- Be enrolled in or be a recent graduate of a degree-granting program at a college/university in the U.S., Puerto Rico, or other U.S. territory.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher (on a 4.0 scale).
- Have completed at least two years of undergraduate education.
- Have a strong interest in pursuing a doctoral degree.
- College/University Fall 2021 transcript(s).
- Two (2) letters of recommendation with a minimum of one (1) from faculty.
- Two short-essay responses. (The questions will be found in the application itself.)
- Program runs from May 26 – July 24, 2022.
- Successful, eligible students receive a $3,250 stipend.
- Round-trip travel to and from Washington, DC is provided.
- Room and board on the HU campus are provided for the program’s duration.
- Opportunities to do and present research at the program conference are included.
- All applications are to be completed on-line.
- A completed HU AEA Summer Program application must be RECEIVED by January 31, 2022. Applications must be complete to be reviewed. Please submit completed applications on-line.