Rankings of Graduate Programs (Mainly Ph.D. Programs)
- Rankings by Econphd.net
- NAGPS: The 2000 National Doctoral Program Survey
- BYU ranks programs according to specialty
- US News and World Report 2009 Rankings
- Tom Coupe's Ranking
- Tom Coupe's Links to Various Rankings
- National Academy Press's (NAP) Ranking
- Chris Silvey's Links to Various Rankings
- PhD.org's Customizable Ranking- From NAP's 1995 Ranking
- National Research Council's 1995 Ranking
- Economics Departments, Institutes, and Research Centers in the World (EDIRC) Ranking
- Research Papers in Economics (RePEc) Ranking of Institutions
- Ranking Economics Departments Worldwide
- Economics Ph.D. Program Rankings
Papers that Rank Graduate Programs in Economics
- Amir, Rabah and Malgorzata Knauff. 2008. "Ranking Economics Departments Worldwide on the Basis of PhD Placement." Review of Economics and Statistics, 90 (1), pp. 185-90.
- Grijalva, Therese C. and Clifford Nowell. 2008. "A Guide to Graduate Study in Economics: Ranking Economics Departments by Fields of Expertise." Southern Economic Journal, 74 (4), pp. 971-96.
- Kalaitzidakis, Pantelis, Theofanis P. Mamuneas, and Thanasis Stengos. 2003. "Rankings of Academic Journals and Institutions in Economics." Journal of the European Economic Association, 1: 1346-1366.