CSWEP: Job Listings
Posting a Position Announcement on the CSWEP Job Listings Webpage
In order to have a position announcement link on the CSWEP Job Listings webpage, you must have posted to the American Economics (AEA) Job Opportunities in Economics (JOE) site, which carries a fee, and notify CSWEP at firstname.lastname@example.org to request the link once the announcement has posted to JOE.
The following are the steps to posting a position announcement to JOE:
- Go to the AEA website, if this link does not work, copy and paste it to your browser address bar and press enter. http://www.vanderbilt.edu/AEA/
- Click on the JOE link listed in the left hand menu selections.
- Read and update yourself to the conditions and charges for posting to JOE.
- Click on Submit a Listing and follow the instructions.
- Email email@example.com and request that the announcement be linked to our website. If possible, attach a copy of the position announcement, as that makes it easier to find your ad on JOE.
Thank you! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Congressional Budget Office: CBO has nearly continuous job openings. If you are checking this page before CSWEP has updated for the new month, be sure to check CBO's JOE listings directly.
Current Links to JOE:
Appalachian State University, Economics
International Food Policy Research Institute
Postdoctoral Fellow (12-167)
Postdoctoral Fellow/Research Fellow - Governance for Agriculture and Rural Development (12-117)
Miami University, Farmer School of Business, Economics
Assistant Professor of Economics
Oregon State University, College of Liberal Arts, School of Public Policy
Instructor in Economics
RAND Corporation, Labor & Population Program
Postdoctoral Fellowship in the Study of Aging
University of Akron, Department of Economics
University of California, Berkeley, Social Sciences Division, Economics